|Salary||300 USD -- 500 USD|
|Experience||2 years Year|
|Number of hire||1|
• Operations Manager
• Inventory Team leader, Inventory Assistants
• This position is responsible for maintaining inventory at appropriate levels; supervisory or lead functions as required. Monitors the usage of inventory, assets and all company’s needs are supplied to standards quality on time.
• Changes to items and suppliers must first be confirmed with the relevant dept. manager and approved by the Country Manager.
• Changes to minimum level of stock item or changes of re-order size must be approved by the Operations Manager.
• Manager staff, train, coach, mentor, evaluate and develop subordinates.
• Supervise the daily activities of the stock department.
• Assist and maintain appropriate inventory levels and product loss control.
• Secure company assets.
• Monitor shipping and receiving inventory
• Monitor product and ingredient daily delivery.
• Monitor and track ingredients usage in production runs.
• Reconcile and confirm daily production orders.
• Track and report efficiencies and yields associated with inventory and production.
• Reconcile raw materials, all sales loads, and track/report in breakage, damage, and loss.
• Review, monitor, and address full good inventory levels to minimize potential out of stock risk to sales.
• Report to management/supervision daily out of stock items/materials.
• Perform weekly analysis and report any close dated product.
• Manage product delivery to surrounding Joma outlets and clients.
• Manage and record all outgoing transactions.
• Responsible for all billing and money collection for wholesale.
• Control stock levels on wholesale consignment locations and Joma Outlets
• High level of customer service focus and response required as an operations liaison to our client.
• Perform stock count and prepare stock value report as designed schedule from management.
• Generate and review daily/weekly reports.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
|Requirement||• University graduate
• At least 2 years of experience in inventory controlling
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
• Ability to organize vast amounts of data
• Ability to multi-task several priorities and possess solid time management skills
• Good management, organization, computer and communication skills, Capable of working the entire MS Office suite, especially Excel.
|Company||Joma Bakery Cafe (Cambodia) Co.,Ltd|
|Address||House 126, Street 12BT, Sangkat Boeung Tompon, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh.|
|Phone||010 94 93 09|