|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire||1|
|Requirement||- Develop and implement policy procedure for Operations.
- Responsible for the overall management of the operation of the hotel and restaurant.
- Support and work with the Head of Departments to ensure a smooth course of the hotel operations.
- Ensure SOP implementation in all departments and conduct routine operational inspections.
- Conduct regular operational team meeting with the Head of Department to discuss routine operation matters, sales targets, guest feedbacks, actions taken for service recovery and any staff issues.
- Oversee the day-to-day business operations of the property such as short term and long term leasing along with other supporting facilities
- Investigate complaints, disturbances and violations and resolve problems following management rules and regulations
- Generate necessary legal action, documents and process in accordance with country’s regulation and company guidelines
- Perform other tasks as per assigned
** Interested candidates, please submit your CV& Cover Letter with expected salary by using the contact details below: -----Address:National Road no. 6, Khum Svay Dangkom,Siem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia.
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 071 6666 565
|Company||Asarita Angkor Resort|
|Name||Mr. Norng Chhinan|
|Address||National Road no. 6, Khum Svay Dangkom,Siem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia|
|Phone||0716666565/ 011 76 98 78|