|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire||1|
- Execute a defined area sales and distribution plan which meets brand, product, trade and sales guidelines for all sales channel and key trade customers through the most effective and efficient utilization of resources and manpower in order to achieve area sales and distribution objectives.
- Drive development and implementation of the localized area sales activity plans.
- Propose goals and KPIs for own area and track ongoing results to ensure that objectives in terms of subs, revenue, profitability, sales growth, availability, visibility and customer price of products are achieved within the area.
- Manage the implementation of brand, trade and sales area programs and the localised activities.
- Manage the area’s key trade partner performance through regular visits and communication to maximise revenues, subs and share performance.
- Establish close working relationships with all trade partners, namely distributor, sales & service agents, dealer and retailer, in order to gain high level of support and their loyalty.
- Conduct regular field visits and call attachment with distributor/ sales & service agent field force to provide on the job coaching and motivate to drive achievement of targets.
- Provide ongoing, on time in full, market intelligent reports to inform management decision and planning.
Ensure all area activities are complied to qb code of conduct and all corporate policies and guidelines.
- Actively contribute to corporate and brand image and values.
- Carry out any other tasks as directed by senior management.
- The critical responsibility for Area Sales Executive is to achieve the sales target defined by the Regional Sales Manager for the assigned area.
- The Jobholder is expected to work the minimum hours specified by the Company policy.
Communications and Working Relationships:
- Work closely with Regional Sales Manager and coordinate with other supported teams, as and when requires, to ensure effective areas execution and delivery set objectives.
- Build strong business relationships with distributors, sales & service agents, key trade customers and trade marketing retail outlets.
|Requirement||- The Area Sales Executive works within guidelines and directions set by the Regional Sales Manager in ensuring delivery of area sales objectives.
- The Area Sales Executive has the authority to make enquiries necessary to enable him/her to fully complete assigned tasks as encapsulated herein, and to escalate to Regional Sales Manager where this authority is not complied with.
- The Area Sales Executive takes full responsibility to timely inform Regional Sales Manager of the market information with correct assessment.
- Responsibilities include planning, implementing and managing business and area strategies. Interpretation and circulation of monthly performance, enhancing monitoring and reporting performance, interpretation of business plan achievements.
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- Approx. 2 years experience in territory sales representative level in FMCG company (preferably Telecommunication)
- Diploma graduate and above or equivalent
- Good command of English; Fluent in both spoken and written
- Functional Knowledge & Skills
- Core basic telecom knowledge
- Effective Selling
- Driving License
Managerial & Interpersonal Skills
- Basis people management
- Team leadership
- On the job training
- Good interpersonal skill
- Effective communication
|Address||108ABCD,Mao Tse Toung Blvd,Sangkat Tuol Tompung2,Khan Chamkamon,Phnom Penh|
|Phone||016979795 / 012 505393|