|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire||1|
|Job level||Fresh Graduate|
|Description||- Establish and ensure the contractors implementation of best safety practice on pre-commissioning and commissioning.
- Prepare the procedures and /or any required risk assessment in Mechanical erection, electrical, commissioning safety plan together with the contractors.
- Preparation of Commissioning Safety Training, materials, Lock Out Tag Out, Confined Space, procedures.
- Safety guidance and inspection of Erection, commissioning plan and setting-up
- Supervise the Contractors commissioning procedure
- Guiding the punch list procedure of contractors
- Inspect, monitoring the safety procedure
|Requirement||- At least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree of engineering or any related field.
- Health and safety management, environmental health and safety ehs, environmental management systems, environmental audit, Ohsas 18001.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably specializing in Engineering Commissioning Health & Safety or equivalent.
- Good command in English Language and computer literacy
|Address||108ABCD,Mao Tse Toung Blvd,Sangkat Tuol Tompung2,Khan Chamkamon,Phnom Penh|
|Phone||016979795 / 012 505393|