|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire|
|Job level||Entry Level|
- Participating in the hiring process of staff and perform interviews and lead the
review process and make recommendations regarding all departmental
personnel decisions including the hiring, promotion and firing of administrative
- Providing guidance and coaching, trains all new incoming staff as well as
provides any necessary.
- Processing new hire paperwork, orientation, and developing programs that
effectively implement all company policies and procedures.
- Assigning job duties to individual staff members and prioritizing workloads and
processing payroll for all of their employees. Ensure that tasks are completed in
an effective and timely manner.
- Organized multi-tasks and apt communicators with strong decision making
abilities and play an important management role, and in order to be successful,
be capable of prioritizing duties and exhibiting leadership skills,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as Word and Excel, outlook
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by
documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Assist with administrative tasks as needed
- Other tasks are assigned by Top management
- Degree holder in BBA or related field
- At least 2 years working experiences in imported company
- Self-motivated, independent and willing to work in fast-facing environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
|Company||Vipar Auto Cambodia Co., Ltd.|
|Address||Street Sola (371), Phum Trea, Sangkat Steung Mean Chey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|
|Phone||016979795 / 012 505393|