|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire|
|Description||** WHAT DOES KAMWORKS OFFER
Kamworks is Cambodia’s most innovative solar company, founded by Dutch solar engineers. Since its start in 2006,
Kamworks has impacted 150,000 rural lives with solar electricity and/or light.
- You will have an attractive salary- USD500 base plus commissions and bonuses.
- You will learn project management and sales, have a track record of success, an opportunity with a clear
- You will be coached and trained by international managers and sales experts (WRP).
- You will be part of a great team of Cambodians and international experts.
- You don’t need to have previous sales or project management experience
You will be based in K. Chhnang town, and will travel around K. Chhnang rural areas to attend meeting, organize and
coach the sales team
- Sales team management - Manage, lead and coach the sales team(s) (Sales Field Officers, Trainers, Team
Leaders) in the field
- Project management - Maintain constructive relations with MFIs and local authorities. Propose ideas to
improve sales process and scale up sales
- Reporting - Maintain and update internal and external sales reporting tools
- Book keeping - Provide correct and complete data to accounting for expenses and invoices purpose
|Requirement||- Education level: Bachelor or Master degree
- Bilingual Khmer - English
- NO previous professional experience required
- Result driven
- Pro-active, entrepreneurial attitude
- Willing learn
- Teachable / Coachable
|Address||#FS4, Street 199, Sangkat Tomnop Toek, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh|
|Phone||016979795 / 012 505393|