|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire||3|
|Job level||Entry Level|
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new English / Khmer owned company, currently with 1 branch of its Cafe / Rest Stop business, but with ambitious plans for expansion. ‘The Stop’ – a Western style Café / Rest stop situated at Pich Nil, Kampong Speu Province, on Highway 4, midway between Phnom Penh and Sihanoukville is looking for baristas and service staff, preferably with some experience. The successful applicant will be responsible for making coffees and smoothies, taking orders for and serving food and drinks both at the counter and at the tables. There will be excellent opportunities for promotion and progression during the planned expansion of the business to include other new outlets elsewhere in Cambodia and beyond.
• Make coffees, teas, smoothies and other drinks as required.
• Welcome customers and assists them with selecting items for the menu.
• Take orders from customers and communicate with kitchen staff and other service staff.
• Serve food to customers both over the counter and at tables.
• Receive and process customer payments, as required.
• Help ensure that hygiene standards are kept at the highest possible level at all times.
• Help ensure all parts of the café and rest rooms are kept at the highest possible levels of cleanliness at all times.
• Help with quality control all food and beverages to be served.
• Deal courteously and politely with customers to make them feel relaxed and well looked after, including dealing initially with any complaints before referring them to supervising staff.
• Undertakes other tasks as required by the Supervisors, the General Manager and the Owners.
• Preferably some previous experience in the Catering or Hotel industry.
• Some English essential – preferably able to converse easily with English speaking customers.
• Service-oriented and comfortable working as part of a team.
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn and grow with the business.
• Flexibility to cope with different and challenging situations calmly and effectively.
• Able to work well under pressure.
• Honest, positive, self-motivated, responsible, hardworking and organized with excellent interpersonal skills and the drive to help and support the growth of the business.
• Free accommodation of a high standard.
• Free meals.
• Extra one month’s salary annually, after 1 year’s employment.
• Performance related salary increases and bonuses.
• All tips shared amongst staff.
• Excellent opportunities for promotion and progression.
|Address||Pich Nil, Highway 4, Kampong Speu, Cambodia|
|Phone||016979795 / 012 505393|