|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire||1|
This an exciting opportunity to join a new English / Khmer owned company, currently with 1 branch of its Cafe / Rest Stop business, but with ambitious plans for expansion. ‘The Stop’ – a Western style Café / Rest stop situated at Pich Nil on Highway 4, midway between Phnom Penh and Sihanoukville is looking for an experienced and ambitious manager for it's first Outlet. The successful applicant will be in charge of 'front of house'and will also oversee the kitchen, with the assistance of the Head Chef. There will be excellent opportunities for promotion and progression during the planned expansion of the business to include other new outlets elsewhere in Cambodia and beyond.
• Organise and oversee the operation of the business.
• Train, develop and oversee all staff - and ensure that they are deployed in an optimum manner to cater for the needs of the customers.
• Ensure that all cash, food and beverage items are full accounted for and that wastage is kept to a minimum.
• Control all stock and order new stock as and when required to ensure that there are no gaps in supply.
• Ensure hygiene standards are kept at the highest possible level at all times.
• Ensure all parts of the café and rest rooms are kept at the highest possible levels of cleanliness at all times.
• Quality control all food and beverages to be served.
• Deal courteously and politely with customers to make them feel relaxed and well looked after, including dealing quickly and effectively with any complaints.
• Ensure that the owners are kept informed of all aspects of the business and that their instructions are implemented quickly and effectively - and work with them to develop the business.
• Preferably a minimum of 5 years' experience in the Catering or Hotel industry.
• Excellent level of English essential.
• Service-oriented and comfortable leading a team.
• Strong qualities of leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn and grow with the business.
• Innovative, creative and with the motivation to explore and develop new ideas, practices and products.
• Able and willing to work without supervision.
• Flexibility to cope with different and challenging situations calmly and effectively.
• Honest, positive, self-motivated, responsible, hardworking and organized with excellent interpersonal skills and the drive to help and support the growth of the business.
|Address||Pich Nil, Highway 4, Kampong Speu, Cambodia|