|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire|
|Description||• Close the accounting book monthly and handle all types of tax submissions for the firm in a timely manner.
• Enter accounting and tax data, accounts payable system, accounts receivable system, payroll/payroll tax, social security, petty cash holding, and bank reconciliation.
• Prepare bills and receipts/tax invoices to the firm’s clients.
• Prepare and arrange for payment, cheques, and bank transfers to suppliers and staff.
• Prepare cash flow statements and financial reports within deadline every month and maintain accounting and tax documents in good order.
• Perform day-to-day internal control/compliance check before all payments.
• Coordinate with the firm’s external auditor to generate the annual financial audit report
• Complete other tasks as assigned by the supervisors.
|Requirement||• Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy.
• Approx. 3 years or more of work experience in accounting and tax field.
• Good Excel skill and ability to work with accounting software.
• Good knowledge of accounting principles, taxation, internal controls.
• Fair command of English (oral & written).
• Computer literacy in Microsoft Office, Internet, etc.
• Detail-oriented, disciplined, excellent organizational skills for files and records, accurate, highly reliable, good service mind, and positive attitude
• Very responsible, able to work overtime to complete work within deadline, and able to work independently.
Location: Phnom Penh office, Cambodia
Job Type: Permanent
Contact or send full resume to:Khun Chatchai Ngoenprakairat
E-mail : [email protected]
Website : www.tilleke.com
|Company||Tilleke & Gibbins|
|Name||Mr. Chatchai Ngoenprakairat|
|Address||Phnom Penh, Cambodia|