|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire|
|Description||To work as a member of the Mechanical team to support design and site activities at various project locations. The candidate must be willing to accept short or long-term assignments at various project locations.
Conduct independent work within a global business unit requiring judgment in the evaluation, selection, application and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures and criteria. The selected candidate will be expected to devise new approaches to solving problems while using working knowledge of: precedents in their specialty area, the principles and practices of related technical areas.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Liaise with other related disciplines and co-ordinate work with them.
- Review design work or studies being carried out by others..
- Provide support to the Construction Department and Field Engineering to resolve field changes.
- Preparation and review of P&IDs;, calculations, equipment specifications, material requisitions, subcontract packages, system descriptions, design criteria documents, design change packages, and technical bid evaluations.
- Coordination of work activities with other project groups.
- Review of supplier documents and coordination with suppliers.
- Ensuring designs are consistent with project technical requirements, codes, standards, and estimates.
- Providing support to the supervisor in developing and maintaining scope, schedule, and estimate for design activities, and directing/training junior engineers.
- Explaining designs to outside agencies and clients.
- Conducting field inspections and walk downs as necessary.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering (or a related degree) from an accredited college or university
- Professional Engineering (PE) License
- A minimum of 5 years power industry engineering experience
- Must be physically capable to conduct field inspections and walk downs which require the following activities: extensive walking in and around a construction site, climbing ladders, climbing scaffolding, climbing in very small and/or confined spaces, and lifting up to 60 lbs.
- Knowledge and experience in the planning, design and construction of the following systems:
- HVAC (Space cooling and ventilation) systems ;
- Plumbing (Cold & hot water services) systems;
- Drainage (Waste-water, Soil & vent, Storm-Water) systems;
- Fire protection & fighting system;
- Associated BMS & electrical services integration requirements.
- Conversant with the practices and procedures of International Design Codes and Standards
- Good working knowledge of LEED
- Practical knowledge of computer applications for the analysis of MEP systems
- Experience of using Autodesk Revit software
- Experience of Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be willing to travel to project sites (domestic or international, business trip or short/long term assignment)
Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering (or a related degree)
|Company||LIONHART( CAMBODIA ) GROUP LIMITED|
|Name||Ms. Lim Nyny|
|Address||Phum2, Songkat2,Krong Preah Sihanouk, Preah Sihanouk Province.|
|MEP Shop Drafter||2017-05-17|
|Architectural Shop Drafter||2017-05-17|
|Apartment property agent||2017-05-17|