|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire|
|Job level||Entry Level|
|Description||- Monitor the operation of the fire protection system are intact.
- Test the operation of all aspects of the fire protection system
- Identify and report any risks resulted from fire-hazard
- Provide fire safety training and promote compliance of fire protection regulations
- Plan and organize the fire safety, prevention and emergency/responsive activities
- Perform fire risk assessment on plant premise, and ensure corrective and preventive measures recommended are carried out.
- Participate in engineering change for improvement project on fire protection system.
- Be the first point of call during any fire related emergencies
|Requirement||- 2 to 3 years of experience working as Fire Officer or related position in local government, military or industry
- Experience in coordinating installation or testing of industrial fire protection systems
- Knowledge of general health and safety activities and administration
- Experience in the power generation industry, or other manufacturing industry, will be a strong advantage
- Strong English communication skills
- Good computer skills with working knowledge of MS products (Word and Excel)
- Flexible personalities comfortable with multi-tasking role and founded on honest, ambitious and hardworking character trails are requisites.
Interested applicants who fit the work profiles described above are invited to send their comprehensive resumes stating their current and expected salaries, and enclosing a most recent passport size photograph.
Your resume must emphasize and convince the panel of reviewers why you should be shortlisted for the vacancy which you are applying for, and only shortlisted candidates shall be called for an interview.
Power Plant #2, National Road #2,
Sangkat Chak Angre Leu, Khan Meanchey,
Phnom Penh. Tel: 092 44 79 29 /012 812 253
Email to: [email protected]
All applications MUST reach the Company by 25 th January 2017
and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Company||Cambodian Energy Limited.|
|Address||Power Plant #2, National Road #2, Sangkat Chak Angre Leu, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh|
|Phone||016979795 / 012 505393|