|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire|
|Description||- To develop a creative learning community across the school
- To build a community of creative learning practice across the school, involving all departments as appropriate
- To involve parents, governors and other members of the community extensively throughout the program.
- To facilitate the long-term development of creative teaching and learning at a structural and systemic level, using the Creative School Development Framework and other resources
- To establish a Creative Partnerships program plan on an annual basis, linked to the Creative School Development Framework self-assessment process Program and project management
- To act as a facilitator in school, able to translate the school’s vision for creative learning into practical implementation
- To ensure that children and young people play a meaningful and active role in learning that can truly reflect their interests, needs and enthusiasms
- To take overall responsibility for program and project management, delegating extensively across the school community and ensuring roles and responsibilities are understood clearly by all
- To coordinate, in partnership with the Creative Agent, meetings and activities with creative practitioners, school staff and other partners
- To ensure that external partners engaged in the program are able to develop appropriate communications across the school community
- To actively network with other school partners and external partners linked with the program, attending Creative Partnerships networking meetings as appropriate Time requirements
- Coordinating the arrival of Student Teachers and orientating them to the school environment, staff and students
- Act as liaison between parents, coaches, students, administrators and teachers.
|Requirement||- Bachelor degree in TESOL or B.Ed or professional qualification in education.
- At least 5 years teaching experience, preferably in primary and preschool level.
- Fluent in English
- Experience in English teaching environment or international school preferred.
- Candidates without educational qualification but with have extensive experiences will be considered for this position.
- Interested candidates are requested to submit a cover letter with a detailed CV to E-mail: [email protected]
- Deadline: January 23th, 2017
|Company||H&K Education Center|
|Name||HR & Admin|
|Phone||016979795 / 012 505393|