|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire|
|Description||*** Import/Export Operation Associate We are looking for a highly organized and detailed individual to join our company. Import/Export Operation Associate will be directly responsible to manage all aspects of export/import transportation functions to expedite manufactured product to customers and direct customers resulting in premium service at maximum efficiency and minimum cost.
* Job Description
- Handling Procurement process Handling Import, Export process and documents Custom clearance process
- Other tasks assigned by direct manager
- Dealing with customers for all the shipments Updating and confirming all shipments
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.,
- Checking and follow up the document
- Prepared and making report Ensuring accuracy of all transactions.
- Developing and monitoring freight budget.
|Requirement||* Required Experience:
- Associate Degree in International Business or related.
- Reading and understanding project plans, and project schedules. Knowledge of construction field concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Must have 2 to 4 years of experience working with technical data and document control with knowledge of import/export processes and procedures
* Required Skills:
- Must be good in English and Chinese Multitasking abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent time management and organization.
- Must take initiative to learn our products
|Company||All Nations Co., Ltd|
|Address||Phnom Penh .|
|Phone||016979795 / 012 505393|