|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire|
|Job level||Entry Level|
|Description||- Provide full spectrum of HR functions but not limited to recruitment, compensation & benefits, attendance and leave management, employee relations and other HR functions.
- To provide daily office administration support.
- To liaise with relevant local authorities as and when needed.
- To ensure up-to- date employee database; to organize and maintain proper record keeping an filing.
- To assist in organizing staff activities and company events.
- To provide support and maintain good engagement with staff at various levels and to resolve issues and problems.
- To handle new staff on-boarding and conduct employee orientation.
- To perform any other HR and Admin tasks/duties and ad hoc assignments/projects/duties as and when required.
|Requirement||- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Human Resource / Business Administration.
- At least 2 -3 years working experience in HR and Administration.
- Well versed with local labor law and practices.
- Experience in HR system will be an added advantage.
- Able to multi-task, meticulous, work under pressure in a fast pace environment with high degree of confidentiality.
- Good communication skills and able to work independently and efficiently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications i.e. MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
- This job is based in Sihanoukville. The candidate must be willing to work and be based in Sihanoukville.
|Company||JACQUES DANIELS SOLUTIONS LTD|
|Name||Melanie GAN (Ms.)|
|Address||#Pom 3, Songkat 3, Khan Mittapheap, Sihanoukville, Cambodia|
|Phone||(855) 96 3127618|