|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire||1|
|Description||- He is responsible for the luggage of the guests upon their arrival and departure.
- Escort guests to their rooms and carry their luggage in the rooms.
- Show the guests the way to the function rooms and other outlets within the hotel.
- Work closely with the front office in carrying out all guest requests.
- Dispatch any documents to guest rooms or to the department concerned.
- Deliver the message taken by the front desk to guest rooms.
- Store and issue all the luggage of the guest into and from the luggage room, in an organized manner and ensuring that they are safe and secure.
- Hand over any relevant information to the next shift.
- Perform other duties as maybe assigned.
|Requirement||- High School/College graduated in Hospitality, English.
- Experience: At least one year
- Driving license is a must
- English skills: fluent in speaking and writing.
- IT skills: Word, Excel.
- Age from 20 and above.
- Gender: Male.
* Candidates to contact:
- Human Resources Department- Email:
- [email protected]
- Tel: 063-760428/093 270 830
** Deadline: January 25, 2017
|Company||Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa|
|Name||Human Resources Department-|
|Address||Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa Central Park P.O Box 93145 Siem Reap Town Kingdom of Cambodia.|
|Phone||016979795 / 012 505393|
|Account Payable Supervisor||2017-03-02|