|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire||1|
|Description||• Establish and ensure the contractors implementation of best safety practice on pre- commissioning and commissioning.
• Prepare the procedures and /or any required risk assessment in Mechanical erection, electrical, commissioning safety plan together with the contractors.
• Preparation of Commissioning Safety Training, materials, Lock Out Tag Out, Confined
• Safety guidance and inspection of Erection, commissioning plan and setting-up
• Supervise the Contractors commissioning procedure
• Guiding the punch list procedure of contractors
• Inspect, monitoring the safety procedure.
|Requirement||• At least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree of engineering or any related field.
• Health and safety management, environmental health and safety ehs, environmental management systems, environmental audit, Ohsas 18001.
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably specializing in Engineering Commissioning Health & Safety or equivalent.
• Good command in English Language and computer literacy
|Company||EBM Co., Ltd|
|Name||Mrs. NAT Sophornchealin|
|Address||Building #40D, Street 352, Sangkat Beong Keng Kang 1, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
|Phone||016979795 / 012 505393|
|Sales and Marketing Executive (Indoor) URGENT||2017-02-24|
|Account Receivable and Collection officer (Male Only)||2017-02-24|
|Regional Sales Manager (Province)||2017-03-04|