|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire|
|Description||- Make outbound calls to check quality of field and call center sales
- Listen to inbound & outbound call recordings and record detailed feedback based on specified criteria.
- Handle incoming customer service queries from both existing & new customers
- Work with QCS manager to produce daily reports
|Requirement||- 4th year student in a related discipline is preferred
- Previous experience in Quality Control and Customer Service is strongly preferred
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication in Khmer and English
- Excellent IT skills with experience using Microsoft Office
- Exhibit integrity and a problem-solving & result-focused personality
- Positive and professional attitude
- Strong attention to detail
** Interested candidates please email your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at #68, 1 th Floor, The iCON Professional Building, 216 Norodom Blvd., Tonle Bassac, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Tel: (855) 23 726 721; Website: www.bima.com.kh
- Note: Only short-listed candidates will be notified and contacted for interviews.
BIMA offers a competitive remuneration and other benefits: provides working insurance cover, various career and personal development opportunities, commissions, Khmer New Year and Pchum Ben bonus, financial support for married, BIMA health benefit, working 5 days a week, publish holiday base on labor law and annual salary increments.
|Company||Milvik (Cambodia) Micro Insurance Plc. (BIMA)|
|Address||#68E, Floor 1st - EM, The iCON Professional Building, 216 Norodom Blvd, Tonle Bassac, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|
|Phone||016979795 / 012 505393|