|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire||2|
|Description||- Ensure that accounting & financial methods, procedures and information systems are adequate to meet internal and external requirements.
- Enter data of daily transactions into computer system.
- Prepare and produce daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annually reports for shareholders, management, regulators, and related ministries.
- Prepare financial statements, monthly closing, and cost accounting reports.
- Prepare monthly and yearly budget.
- Prepare monthly and year-end tax declaration.
- Assist manager with internal and external auditors on all aspects of accounting and tax matters.
- Implement financial policies and procedures.
- Keep records of cash, and balance cash at the end of operation day.
- Prepare and reconcile bank statements.
- Maintain fixed asset register, fixed asset reconciliation and conduct half-yearly Inventory Stock Check
|Requirement||- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, banking and finance or related field.
- Having one or two years of related working experiences is much preferable.
- Must have good common in Speaking/Reading/Writing English.
- Must have computer literacy Ms. Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Good knowledge in accounting and taxation in Cambodia.
- Good at financial analysis and critical thinking.
- Self-directed and self-motivated skill.
- Pleasant personality.
- Ability to work under pressure and receptive to direction.
** How to apply:
- Interested candidates shall submit CV with recent photograph (4 x 6 cm) and cover letter to Canadia Tower 27th-floor, Human Resources Department, No. 315, corner of Ang Duong St. and Monivong BLVD, Phnom Penh or email to: [email protected] or [email protected]
Only shortlisted & qualified candidates will be notified. Resumes will be kept confidentially and non-returnable. Salary is very competitive.
** Deadline of application: 12 January 2017.
|Company||Sovannaphum Life Assurance Plc.|
|Name||Human Resources Department|
|Address||Canadia Tower, 27th Floor, No. 315, Aug Duong St. (conner of Monivong Blvd.), Phnom Penh.|
|Phone||(855) 23 966 955|