|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire||4|
|Description||- Gathering information including: impact of MAG activities, mine and UXO accidents, socio-economic conditions, follow up activities and mine /UXO information.
- Establishing a wide information network including communities, NGOs, CMAC, CRC, and other possible sources of information.
- Serving as a focal point for provincial, district, commune, and village representatives, in assigned areas of responsibility.
- Assessing needs at village and commune levels, and establishing priorities in cooperation with village and commune committees.
- Assisting in analysing gathered information and necessary dissemination of information.
- Ensuring that the Community Liaison Supervisor/ Field Supervisor is fully briefed on all issues relating to Community Liaison.
- Cooperating and coordinating closely with Mine Action Team activities.
- Ensuring that all information collected is accurately recorded and standard formats for reporting are followed.
- Conducting Mine Awareness presentations as required, or as directed by the CLS/ FS.
- Producing regular written reports for the CLS/FS on activities carried out.
|Requirement||- Previous experiences in handling data gathering tools
- Ability to work under pressure and or overtime as necessary
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good communication and facilitation skills for group discussions
- Excellent computer skills – Ms Word, Excel, Internet email
- Work cooperatively as member of team – able to be supportive and to give constructive feedback to help the team improve
- Ability to ride a motorbike in remote and difficult condition areas
- Willing to learn new thing
How to apply: Interested applicants who meet the requirements should submit a Cover Letter and CV with three referees (certificates should not be included with the application and please subject the email with the position you are applying for, Ex: Ms. Xxx Xxx is Applying for Community Liaison Assistant and stated location) to:
1. MAG Head Office: #9AB, St 446, Sangkat Tuol Tompoung, Khan Chamkar Morn, Phnom Penh,Tel: 023 215 115
2. MAG Battambang: #99, Group10 ,Rumchek 4 Village,Rattanak Commune,Battambang. Tel: 053 952 546
3. MAG Ratanakiri: #136, St. 78, 7Makara Village, Sangkat Labansiek, Krong Banlung, Ratanakiri. Tel: 012 978 456
Application Open: Jul 20, 2018
Application Deadline: Aug 3, 2018
|Company||Mines Advisory Group (MAG)|
|Name||Human Resources Department|
|Address||#9AB, St. 446,Sangkat Tuol Tompoung 1,Khan Chamkar Morn,Phnom Penh.|
|Phone||023 215 115|