|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire||3|
1. To ensure that all daily issues that compliance found must be resolved and taken action immediately and recorded in daily and weekly report
2. To control the Weekly report of compliance to ensure that all outstanding issues must be resolved and taken action smoothly and inform Compliance Manager immediately if the issues cannot be resolved.
3. To ensure that Audit Pre-Preparation must be conducted by Compliance officer before buyer auditors come to avoid compliance failure.
4. To prepare Document Review, Observation (factory tour), Workers ’interview for buyer auditors when they come.
5. To control and monitor the Corrective Action Plans and ensure that all the Corrective Action Plans must be implemented on time
6. To ensure that factory must be clean and neat with good environment
7. Health & Safety Maintenance & Cleanliness
8. Maintain the whole factory as Roof, Generator, and Drainage system must be properly checking.
9. To ensure that Fire Drill Training / First Aid Training must be conducted on timely basic
10. To control and monitor Physical Security
11. To control and monitor Access Control
12. To control and monitor Procedural Security
13. To control and monitor Personnel Security
14. To control and monitor I.T Security
15. To control and monitor Education & Training Awareness
16. To prepare all Forms and Posters for C-TPAT usage
17. Other tasks assigned by Compliance Ass Manager.
|Requirement||- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma degree in human resource management and related experience.
- 3 years experiences in compliance and human resource management.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese is an advantage.
- Computer literacy with multi-Microsoft program using.
- Honest, patience and willing to learn more.
- Creativity of employee control and management.
- Interpersonal skills and meet people.
- Strong team building and willing to work for long period of time.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are invited to apply by sending a Cover Letter and CV with expectation salary and a recent photograph. Only short listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Address: Poipet O’Neang SEZ, Sangkat Nimit, Poipet City, Banteay Meanchey Province.
Tel: 095 333 908
|Company||ML INTIMATE APPAREL (CAMBODIA) .,LTD|
|Address||Poipet O’ Neang Special Economic Zone, Sangkat Poipet, Khan Poipet, BMC.|
|Phone||095 333 908|