|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire|
|Job level||Entry Level|
|Description||- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan application and documentation within specified limits
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
- Determine all applicable rations and metrics and set up debt payment plans
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information
- Submit loan application to Management’s for approval
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Maintain and update borrower records
- Develop referral networks; suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services
- To build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction
- To comply with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines.
|Requirement||- Bachelors in Marketing, Finance, Economics or other quantitative field
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Experience with building strong relationships to achieve loan growth targets
- Excellent working knowledge of the market
- Experience in the MFI sector is an advantage.
- Team work and willing to work under pressure.
- Good at English communication, both in writing /speaking Good technical knowledge of MS Office products (Excel, Word, others)
- Basic knowledge on banking: products and services
- Good at planning skills, negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, problem solving skills and critical thinking skills
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Good health, possessing a positive attitude, be friendly, hard-working, flexible, honestly and willing to work as a team
• Annual salary increase
• One month Bonus for Khmer new year and Pchum Ben Day
• Incentive according to the performance
• Many opportunities for promotion
• Motor fee and Phone Card
• Nssf health insurance and accident insurance
• Staff uniform for lady staff
How to Apply:
Interested candidates please send the Cover Letter and the detail CVs with current photo via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or directly come to our head office No.147, Monireth Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Salang, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Tel: 023 955 567/023 988 898.
** Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. The submitted documents will not be returned.
** Dateline: 31-July-2018
|Company||ORO Financecorp Plc.|
|Address||head office No.147, Monireth Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Salang, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|
|Phone||023 955 567/023 988 898|