|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire||1|
- Holding maintenance and technical degree or other equivalent certification.
- Background in the hotel & tourism industry or related skills.
- At least 2-3 years professional experience in a similar position.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Positive attitude, honest, hardworking and reliable.
- Willing to work extended hours, as required.
- Follow the guideline from superior and ensures that the resort equipment is operated in accordance with standards to ensure maximum efficacies and guest satisfaction.
- Ensures proper functioning of all laundry machines and stoves in all areas.
- Attends to all types of repair and maintenance work in the resort premises.
including any new additions/extensions to the resort.
- Ensures that the workshop and related areas are kept in a clean and tidy.
- Complies with resort’s health, safety & hygiene policy.
- Other duties as assigned by the management.
** Interested applicants meeting the above requirements should submit their CV along with a cover letter, ID card, birth certificate, family book and recent 4x6 photo to the email below. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interview.
** Contact Details:
- Email: email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Name||Phum Baitang Resort|
|Address||City Siem Reap|
|Phone||085 777 303|