|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire||1|
|Job level||Entry Level|
|Description||• Install Internet and other Communications Connections for Customers.
• Resolve Technical Issues for Customers provided services.
• Install internet connection and other communication connections for
customer following to procedures;
• Resolve technical issues for customers on the phone and by visiting the
• Keep records of service to customers;
• Keep track of company stock/equipment and property;
• Escalate and report issues and concerns to supervisor and manager as
• Perform professional communication with customers by face to face, on the
phone and email;
• Provide details of potential customers or upgraded sales leads to the Sales
• Follow up processes, policies, and procedures;
• Any other related tasks as assigned from time to time by Manager.
|Requirement||• Bachelor Degree in IT/Computer Science or other related fields
• At least one year-experience with Modems, Wi-Fi, TCP/IP, Routers,
Switches, VPN, Firewall, WiMAX, XDSL, Fibre Optic and other internet
• Experience with common computer operating systems and Internet related
Applications eg; Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer, Emails
• Flexible to work on rotating schedule and travelling to work at the fields
• Be good at speaking and writing in English (Average); Chinese (Good).
• Be good at communication, initiative, patient, and problem solving
• Residential candidates are prioritized.
*Location to work:
- Snoul District, Kratié City, Kratié Province, 1 Post.
- Crey Thom, TaKeo Province, 1 Post.
- Bavet City, Srey Reang Province, 1 Post.
+ English average.
+ Chinese Good.
(Salary Negotiation and Chinese Speaking the first Priority are encourage to apply)
|Company||ACE Cambodia (HRAC) Exclusive.|
|Name||Career Department Hall|
|Phone||ACE Cambodia Hall office|