|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire||2|
o Order product, unload deliveries, stock shelves, displays and backroom while recognizing how seasons and holidays affect product sales
o Maintain department appearance by rotating product, sustaining product levels throughout the day, properly shrinking outdated product, checking expiration dates, ensuring shelves and displays are well-merchandised
o Efficiently and accurately scan and bag items, process payments and provide accurate change
o Properly handle products, use equipment, keep accurate logs and follow sanitation practices in accordance with food and human safety guidelines.
o Proactively approach customers, assist them in locating products, provide pairing suggestions and answer any questions about products
o Familiarize self with products in the department as well as inventory in the backroom to assist customers in locating items and product availability
o Seek to expand personal knowledge about products and trends and share knowledge and tastings with customers
o Support, encourage, and respect co-workers
o Work with supervisor to set and achieve goals for development
o Comply with Employer Policies and Work Rules
o Maintain open lines of communication with supervisors and coworkers to ensure efficient department operations
|Requirement||1. University Degree or a recognized professional qualification (Food & Beverage) in a relevant discipline.
2. Experience in Food and Beverage (Restaurant, Bartender etc.) especially for wine.
3. Customer service experience, preferably in a food service, grocery or retail setting
4. Understanding of taste, aroma, color, vintage (production year), production area, producer name, grape type, manufacturing method, price etc.
5. Ability to assist all customers in finding the perfect product for whatever their needs may be
6. Knowledge of, passion for and experience working with wine
7. To create your own great wine and food pairings
8. Excellent in English and Khmer both verbal and written.
9. Able to work flexible on Holiday & Weekend or Duties:
|Company||AEON (Cambodia) Co., Ltd|
|Address||2nd floor of building #132, Street Sothearos, Sangkat Tonnle Bassac, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh.|
|Phone||+855 16 870 970/77815028|