|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire|
|Description||** Job Purpose:
To be responsible for creating, maintaining, auditing and improving systems to meet particular needs, often as advised by a systems analyst or architect to test both hard and software systems to diagnose and resolve system faults.
** Main Responsibilities:
- To understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements that enables the organization to achieve its goals;
- Supports all departments within the organization and other duties as requested;
- Participates in the upgrading of the development lifecycle;
- Installs software, troubleshoots the software, and provides any support as needed;
- Provides support for end users who aren't as technical;
- Writes and tests code, refines and rewrites it as necessary;
- Researches, designs and writes new software programs;
Perform other tasks as assigned by superior.
|Requirement||- Bachelor Degree of Computer Science /Information Technology/ related field;
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in related field;
- A basic understanding of the concepts behind data management in a relational database;
- Experience developing web applications, and standard web development frameworks;
- Be honest and trustworthy;
- Be respectful;
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity;
- Be flexible;
- Genuinely excited and enthusiastic about learning and pushing technical limits / finding new solutions.
Shopping Center Sorya PLC. offers an equal employment opportunity, a competitive remuneration and benefits including 13 month salary, discretionary performance bonus, meal allowance, medical care and attendance bonus as well as career development opportunities.
** Interested candidates shall submit CV with current photograph (4 x 6 cm) and cover letter to HR Department at 4 th floor of Sorya Center Point, locates at Trasork Phaem Street, south of the Central Market (Phsar Thom Thmei) or email to email@example.com.
Contact Number: 070 888 060
|Company||Shopping Center Sorya PLC|
|Name||HR & Admin|
|Address||HR Department at floor B8 of Shopping Center Sorya, located at Trasork Phaem Street, south of the Central Market (Phsar Thom Thmei)|
|Phone||070 888 060|