|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire|
|Description||** KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Graphic design and Photoshop for various applications and uses
o Develop facebook posts and graphics
o Develop brochures
o Update further artwork and marketing collateral as needed
- Be a flexible hard worker with a strong can-do attitude
- Prioritize timely and high quality delivery of tasks
|Requirement||- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Strong photo editing skills (including advanced photoshop knowledge)
- Strong Graphic Design Skills, with an eye for colour and composition
- Ability to follow Brand guidelines independently
- Proficient in Ms. Office and e-mail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Acceptable command of English
- Additional design skills (Video/Audio editing, Animation) are a plus
** BIMA offers competitive salary and benefits such as working insurance cover, career and personal development opportunities, Staff/Spouse Delivery Benefits, Khmer New Year and Pchum Ben bonuses, financial support for marriage, BIMA health benefits, Five-Day Work Week, public holiday according to labor law, annual salary increments etc.
** Only short-listed candidates are invited for an interview!
Interested candidates may send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com or visit us at the following address: #68E1, 1 st Floor, The iCON Professional Building, 216 Norodom Blvd., Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Tel: (855) 23 726 721, Website: www.bima.com.kh.
|Company||Milvik (Cambodia) Micro Insurance Plc. (BIMA)|
|Address||#68E, Floor 1st - EM, The iCON Professional Building, 216 Norodom Blvd, Tonle Bassac, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|
|Phone||(855) 23 726 721|
|បុគ្គលិកប្រឹក្សាសេវាធានារ៉ាប់រងតាមទូរស័ព្ទ (Call Center) ច្រើននាក់||2018-08-23|