|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire|
• Assist Base Supervisor to agree specifications needed by liaising with requesters and suppliers
• Assist Base Supervisor in preparing all documentation to comply with MAG procurement policy: PRFs, obtaining quotations, CSQs, POs and Payment Vouchers. Ensure proper filling and receipt of purchases.
• Assist Base Supervisor in setting up preferred providers and updating related contracts.
• Assist Base Supervisor in preparing Payment Vouchers for all procurement process, utilities expense with completed supported document and ensure all payments are processed in time.
• Organize hotel bookings, taxi bookings, workshop and seminar arrangements and per-diem payments
• Assist users in their use of IT systems (software install & maintenance, e-mail account setup, etc.)
• Liaise with IT providers to procure adequate equipment and ensure security of the system
• Assist to preparation network and online systems.
• Assist Base Supervisor in preparing Monthly Fleet and Accommodation Allocation
• Planning and monitoring of movements of Battambang office vehicles
• Conduct regular vehicle inspections and report issues, ensure all necessary vehicle accessories/equipment are maintained
• Prepare fuel payments and assist in calculation of fuel consumption.
Asset/ Stock Management
• Assist to update Asset Register with completed supported documents and stickers
• Assist to prepare document for disposal of assets as necessary
• Ensure stock register is updated continuously and accurately to allow for accurate monthly stock report.
• Ensure stores are managed properly (sufficient space available, coding of items, tidy ordering, unserviceable items are set aside for disposal) and with proper documentation (receipt notes, delivery sheets, signed stock requests, etc.)
• Attend Weekly Procurement & Stock Management Meeting
• Administer contracts and payments for all accommodations
• Regular monitoring visits to field accommodation
• Ensure compliance with internal rules (security, health and safety) at field accommodation
• Ensure that the office is managed in an orderly manner
• Assist Base Supervisor to prepare HR documentation for the base (insurance claim, attendance records, etc.)
• Ensure that the Base Supervisor is fully briefed on all relevant issues.
• Any other duties as requested by the Base Supervisor
• Work within the framework of MAG’s core values, promoting its ethos and mission statement
• Work towards achieving programme and department objectives
• Ensure familiarity with and adhere to all MAG policies and procedures and keep informed of MAG activities
|Requirement||• Bachelor degree of Business Administration or related field.
• At least 2 years of appropriate experience
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Proactive, determined, willing to learn & share knowledge and committed to quality
• Good written and spoken English and the ability to communicate with clarity and credibility (spoken & writing)
• Computer skills: Windows, Word, Excel and Outlook
• B driving license
* Location : Battambang
* Salary : $398 and other benefits
Women and people with disabilities are particularly encouraged to apply.
How to apply: Interested applicants who meet the requirements should submit a Cover Letter and CV with three referees (certificates should not be included with the application and please subject the email with the position you are applying for, Ex: Ms. Xxx Xxx is Applying for Base Assistant) to:
1. MAG Head Office: #9AB, St 446, Sangkat Tuol Tompoung, Khan Chamkar Morn, Phnom Penh,Tel: 023 215 115
2. MAG Battambang: #99, Group10 ,Rumchek 4 Village,Rattanak Commune,Battambang. Tel: 053 952 546
3. MAG Ratanakiri: #136, St. 78, 7Makara Village, Sangkat Labansiek, Krong Banlung, Ratanakiri. Tel: 012 978 456
Application Open: Jul 12, 2018
Application Deadline: Jul 22, 2018
|Company||Mines Advisory Group (MAG)|
|Name||Human Resources Department|
|Address||#9AB, St. 446,Sangkat Tuol Tompoung 1,Khan Chamkar Morn,Phnom Penh.|
|Phone||023 215 115|