|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire||1|
1. At first finishing inspector follow up, all the complete garments are perfectly input in finishing room from the sewing section.
2. He checks all the garment threads are trimmed properly.
3. Ensure that, the measurements are ok.
4. To reduce the garment damage by over heat, he controls heat of the iron.
5. After ironing if any defects are seen, then he pass that garment for immediate cleaning.
6. Ensure that the finishing tables are clean or not.
7. Check out the defects and rejects on garment.
8. Find out the cause of garment defects.
9. Examine the defects and takes special care about oil marks, stain marks, burns, cracks, and pits etc.
10. Finishing manager examine the garment, if seam puckering is develops after washing or ironing.
11. Record the inspection data and submit it.
12. He ensures that all the goods are folded as per standard practice or as per buyer instruction.
13. Before poly packing he must inspect goods.
14. Ensures that, the dusts are removed and the hang tags are properly set on garment.
15. Must follow the buyer’s specified assortments.
16. Finishing inspector ensures that packed garment are matches with the approved finished garment.
17. Ensure the measurements of cartons, quality of packaging, side marks of cartons, destination etc.
- Bachelor degree in any field
- Can speak English well and Chinese language is advantage
- Work experience in factory/garment/textile
- Willing to work as QC
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work under pressure and hard working
+BENEFITS & CONDITIONS
Working Time 7:00am～10:45am | 11:45am～4:00pm
Working Days Mon / Tue / Wed / Thu / Fri / Sat (Half) / Sat (Full)
Holiday Sun / Legal holiday
Salary $ 700 ～ $ 800
- Salary is negotiable base on work experience
- Legal holiday and take leave
- Benefit: transportation fee, attendant fee and meal (1 lunch)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates can send their CVs and Cover Letters with current photo of 4x6 to the email as posting below (Contact Information).
Note: Your attached files must be less than 3 MB.
Only short-list candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Thank you for interesting in our job vacancy.
|Company||CamUP Job Agency|
|Address||1st Floor (Pencil Market), Samdach Pan Ave ( Street 214), Sangkat Boeung Raing, Khan Daun Penh , Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
|Phone||010 416 777/ 010 418 777/ 010 421 777/ 010 461 777|