|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire||1|
|Description||• Support Operations and Partnership teams on Group Credit Life initiatives which provide end-to-end post-sales support to clients
• Handle application submission, new account set-up, pre-underwriting, client data entry, data, maintenance, and reconciliation, SMS to clients, certificate printing, policy renewal process and monthly reports. Keep accurate records and document.
• Building and nurturing corporate client relationships and full responsibility over renewal premiums and persistency
• Responsible for coordinating with sales force and bank staff; initial, renewal premiums billing, unsettled premiums, refund unused premium and accounting
• Provide operations support including but not limited to billing and collection, client relationship management, other duties/responsibilities from time to time from management
• Ensure compliance with billing & collection and group administration guidelines, AMLATF, KYC, audit requirements and risk management.
• Coordinate claims adjudication
• Manage large amount of inbound and outbound calls such as and not limited to customer welcome calls, premium due, and past due reminder calls in a timely manner
• Handle customer inquiries both by telephone, email and other means of communication to provide customers with product features, benefits and accurate information on a first call resolution.
• Identify customers’ needs or resolve customer complaints and problems by clarifying issues; researching answers; implementing solutions/alternatives and escalating unresolved issues if cannot resolve during the first call, escalate unresolved problems immediately to management and follow up to ensure resolution is met
• Follow up customer calls where necessary. Build sustainable relationships and engage customer to provide pleasant customer experience
• Maintain call center database and produce call reports
|Requirement||• Bachelor degree in Business related field is preferred |
• Over 2 years combined work experience in Customer Service.
• Customer service background
• Computer literate in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Possess customer-oriented personality
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
• Demonstrate initiative, commitment, responsibility and ability to work under pressure
• Attention to details and accuracy
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements should submit their CVs, covering letters and National ID card by clicking on Click here for current opportunities. For more details please contact Ms. Kimleng Moul via firstname.lastname@example.org. Or Ms. Choury Chim via email@example.com. Application should be submitted before 21th June 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Name||Ms. Kimleng Moul|
|Address||104 Russian Federation Blvd | Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh|
|Phone||023 965 965|