|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire||1|
· Provide day to day HR support of the plant;
· Record/control staff attendant, leave, OT, etc.;
· Handle staff insurance claims and reimbursement.;
· Prepare work facilities for new employees, i.e. PC, desks, email, etc.;
· Maintain staff database and personnel files of the plant;
· Handle labor formalities of the plant’s employees;
· Handle canteen activities, i.e. meal coupon, food hygiene, etc.;
· Review plant’s infirmary report on medicines usage/inventory;
· Deal with relevant local authorities for work related issues;
· Other relevant assignments as required;
· University Certification in management or administration
· Minimum 2 years working experience in HR and/or administration with factory
· Conscientious, highly motivated and good initiative
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Highly proficient in Microsoft applications
+BENEFITS & CONDITIONS
Working Time 8:00～17:00
Working Days Mon / Tue / Wed / Thu / Fri
Holiday Sat (Half) / Sat (Full) / Sun / Legal holiday
Salary $ ～ $ 500
Benefit Insurance / Transportation / Lunch
Benefit Note +13th salary
+health insurance for family
*housing allowance is already included in the salary.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates can send their CVs and Cover Letters with current photo of 4x6 to the email as posting below (Contact Information).
Note: Your attached files must be less than 3 MB.
Only short-list candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Thank you for interesting in our job vacancy.
|Company||CamUP Job Agency|
|Address||1st Floor (Pencil Market), Samdach Pan Ave ( Street 214), Sangkat Boeung Raing, Khan Daun Penh , Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
|Phone||010 777 245/ 010 982 777/ 010 448 777/ 010 486 777|
|5206_Site Engineer (Battambang)||2018-09-20|