|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire||1|
|Description||- Maintain relationship with new and current merchants
- Provide trainings to merchant on business processes and operational requirements
- Facilitate reliable delivery of merchandising materials, POS/MPOS and paper rolls to merchant.
- Ensure collection of documents and merchant business requirements within the set timeline
- Handle merchant/agent and customer questions
- Gather feedback from merchant and customer to develop recommended solutions for business improvement
- Follow call card consistently according to standard working procedure.
- Promote and position Pi Pay marketing and merchandising materials according to standard.
- To ensure merchandising materials is well maintained and up-to-date.
- Monitor and escalate any upcoming merchant promotion
- Monitor and report on competitive offerings in the market.
- Maintain and prepare reporting for the assigned areas.
|Requirement||- At least 1 year sales experience
- Experience in selling to customers based in a diverse range of industries.
- Familiarity and confidence in discussing technologically driven product solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple deadlines
- Proven success in communicating effectively to all points of contact, including liaising across multiple parties
- Ability to remain integrated to a team, while working remotely and independently
- Innovative, creative, flexible and conscientious with high-level communication skills
- Good English
|Company||Pi Pay Co., Ltd.|
|Address||8th Floor - Pi Pay Tower, #20, St.217, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|
|Phone||023 988 989|
|IT and Admin Officer (Siem Reap)||2018-09-20|