|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire||1|
|Job level||Entry Level|
|Description||1- To do monthly closing of books of accounts.
2- Monitor and analyses accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
3- Provide recommendations on financial reports
4- To approve all the general vouchers and ensure that they are correct before being posted into the system.
5- To ensure the correctness of all the reports submitted by cashiers, debtors and stock supervisor.
6- To maintain proper accounts and supporting documents at all times for verification.
7- Handle on Tax declaration
8- To ensure documents are stored in a systematic order in archives.
9- To provide necessary training to staff members Business operation related with Tax
10- To do appraisals of thee staff member
11- To protect the data by making timely back up of the system.
12- Other tasks will assigned by upper level
|Requirement||1. Male/Female, Age: 30-45years old
2. Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
3. Strong Knowledge in Managing accounting tasks
4. 5-10 years up relevant experiences in Managing accounting, Tax declaration, in factory industry , Audit experience would be a plus
5. Strong knowledge and skill of Cambodia Tax Law with practice
6. High attention to detail and accuracy
7. Good command of English communication for both writing and speaking
8. Good command of Computer skill and Accounting System
9. Good analytical & problem solving skills, attentive to detail
10. Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
11. Be able to travel an stay for work at Battambong
12. Have experience in factory and understanding about factory process.
Candidates, who have the above mentioned qualifications and experiences and would be interested in working with BAI(Hong Huot), please submit your most recent CV and photo and references by mention position applied to Address contact information below:
|Company||Hong Huot Co., Ltd|
|Address||No F51 St.Duong Ngeab III , Sangkat Teok Thla, Khan Sen sok, Phnom Penh.|
|Phone||012 890 070 / 011 300 770|