|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire|
|Description||** Job Responsibilities
- Categorize daily-submitted applications and maintain applicant register.
- Conduct Pre-screening interviews for level la 1a to 3b positions ensuring that the best candidate for the position is selected and all recruitment practices followed.
- Co-ordinate Industrial Placement programs to ensure maximum return through productivity through effective recruitment.
- Assist with administration and control of internal vacancies; probation and annual performance reviews.
- Handle basic function of HR enquiries.
- Assist in prepares letters of appointment, employment contract, promotion, transfer and all relevant administrative support work for commencement of new associates.
- Maintain accurate and confidential associate files.
- Assist with categorizing submitted applications, including processing of standard correspondence for all applicants and maintain a database for applications.
- Control and administer internal and external vacancies.
- Assist in the training of new associate for the Department.
- Attend morning briefing in the proxy of Director of Human Resources.
- Ensure that all in-house rules and regulations are adhered to.
- Follow up and coordinate with the management level of the associated performance appraisal.
- Counsel associates in career prospects, personal issues, job related issue, etc.
|Requirement||** Job Requirements
- Relevant Degree
- Excellent in English both writing and speaking and translating.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and grow.
- At least two years experience in hotel and tourism industry.
** Contact Information
- Contact Person: Ms. KHUT Kimsour, HR Department
- Phone: +855 96 70 55 558 / +855 16 616103
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Street 2 Thnou, Sihanouk Ville, Kingdom of Cambodia.
|Company||SOKHA BEACH RESORT|
|Name||Ms. KHUT Kimsour, HR Departmen|
|Address||Street 2 Thnou, Sihanouk Ville, Kingdom of Cambodia|
|Phone||+855 96 70 55 558 / +855 16 616 103|