|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire|
|Job level||Entry Level|
|Description||- Ensure collection and delivery of guest luggage and equipment in an efficient and timely manner.
- Tag baggage it and return the identification slips to guests.
- Assists guests with luggage to the front desk.
- Escorts guests to the room, placing luggage in the room assigned to the front desk.
- Inspects guest room for order and adequate supplies and informs guests of room amenities
- Delivers faxes, messages, packages, and flowers to guests rooms and other
- Provide items on loan to guest and collect the items back from the guest before departure.
- Ensure the efficient delivery and collection of group luggage.
- Ensure that the guest has verified that all luggage has been accounted for.
- Ensure safe storage and collect ticketing of guest coats and personal items.
- Assist guest with Long term luggage storage requests / Left luggage requests.
|Requirement||- Have good in English and can speak Chines is better
- Interpersonal skills
- Teamwork skills
- Organizational skills
- Time management
- Communication skills
Contact Person Ms. Nop Rotana, Ms. Chhom Darath
Phone 016 926 789 /070 981 225
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
|Company||Aristocrat Residence & Hotel|
|Name||Ms. Nop Rotana, Ms. Chhom Dara|
|Address||Serendipity Road, Group 9, Sangkat 4, Sihanoukvile, Cambodia|
|Phone||016 926 789 /070 981 225|