|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire|
|Description||- Purchasing and managing stationary
- Recording staff annual leave and sick leave
- Managing Letter in and letter out
- Supporting on logistic for training and meeting
- Coordinating with staff health checkup and NSSF work
- Preparing registration motor packing for new staff
- Preparing garbage collecting schedule
- Controlling cleaner and office maintaining
- Assisting for supplier contract
- Another task assigns by management
- Salary (300~400USD)
- Work from Monday to Friday (break 1 hour for lunch)
- Gasoline allowance 30$ per month, Motor parking provides by company
- Annual leave 18 days per year
- Outpatient fee claim 50$ per year, and health checkup 1 time per year
- Bonus depend on company policy
- Bachelor degree of finance and banking, Business Administration, or related field.
- At least 1-year work experience in MFI or Banking.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Confident, Flexible and Creative.
- Effectively solve the problem.
- Be able to work under pressure with high sense of confidentiality
- Should be a self-starter with a track record of meeting.
- Fair knowledge of English and Ms Word, Excel, Email.
** If you are interested in this job, please email your resume to & firstname.lastname@example.org & or call & 023 977 255 & for further information. Applications close on & 12/June/2018
|Company||JACCS Finance (Cambodia) Plc|
|Address||Canadia Tower 20D, 20 th floor, No 315, Preah Ang Doung , Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Doun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|
|Phone||023 977 255|
|Field Investigator (15 Positions) 200-300 USD||2018-07-09|