|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire|
|Description||An enchanting island located in Sihanoukville, Cambodia… sublime natural beauty abounds with stunning coastlines, dramatic headlands, powder sand beaches and tropical forests, all framed by the emerald waters of the gulf and azure sky.
Alila Villas Koh Russey (opening in 2018) consists of a resort, which features 50 rooms and 13 villas, is looking for passionate and talented individuals to be part of our amazing team!
As a Talent & Culture Manager, you work closely with the Director of HR and will be mainly responsible for managing the Human Resources operations within the property; from business planning to communication, HR strategy to learning and development, compensation and benefits to team member engagement.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria;
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, or similar
2. Previous professional experience in Human Resources and Training in a hotel setting
3. Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills, proven leadership qualities
4. Passion for working with people
5. Computer literacy in Microsoft Office and HR systems
6. Good knowledge of both English and Khmer language skills.
|Company||Alila Villas Koh Russey|
|Guest Service Host Captain||2018-07-17|
|General Cashier / Accounts Receivable Officer||2018-07-11|
|Beach & Pool Host||2018-07-11|
|Food & Beverage Captain||2018-07-11|
|Food & Beverage Host||2018-07-11|
|F&B Operations Supervisor||2018-07-11|