|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire|
|Description||An enchanting island located in Sihanoukville, Cambodia… sublime natural beauty abounds with stunning coastlines, dramatic headlands, powder sand beaches and tropical forests, all framed by the emerald waters of the gulf and azure sky.
Alila Villas Koh Russey (opening in 2018) consists of a resort, which features 50 rooms and 13 villas, is looking for passionate and talented individuals to be part of our amazing team!
As the Accounts Payable Officer, you will be responsible for auditing all items on outgoing shipments and supplier’s credit memos and balance supplier’s monthly statements to the hotel’s accounts payable records. In addition to preparing and balancing voucher register monthly, you will also maintain up-to-date files for accounts payable.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria;
1. Degree in Finance, Accounting, or similar
2. Previous experience in a similar role within an accounts department
3. Computer literate, proficient in in commonly-used Accounting systems
4. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
5. Good knowledge of both English and Khmer language skills
|Company||Alila Villas Koh Russey|
|Guest Service Captain||2018-10-18|
|Marketing Communications Executive / Graphic Designer||2018-12-31|