|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire|
|Job level||Entry Level|
|Description||- Provide medicine to the patients as prescribed.
- Keep the record of all the employees’ treatment or visit.
- Conduct as the medical stock keeper.
- Perform blood pressure, temperature and pulse checking.
- Provide first aid/treatment for common or minor illness as directed by infirmary doctor.
- Prepare monthly infirmary visit and medical reports.
- Provide helpful and trustworthy medical services.
- Be supportive within the medical standard practice.
- Manage the flow of medical supplies, the first aid boxes and first aid bags requested by end users.
|Requirement||- Bachelor degree in Medical and other relevant skill;
- One or more years of working experiences is an advantage;
- Computer literacy in MS Office;
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills;
- Good negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, problem solving skills;
- Be friendly, flexible, honestly, hard-working, and be able to work under the pressure.
|Company||Welt Bio Co., Ltd.|
|Address||Room No.283 Gray Building 274 (Phnom Penh Center), Sothearos Blvd. (3), Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh,The Kingdom of Cambodia.|
|Phone||(855) 12-701- 534|