|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire|
|Job level||Entry Level|
|Description||- Teaching English to students in vocational training center
- Evaluating a students' class work and assignments.
- Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Recording and maintain accurate student attendance records and grades.
- Classroom management.
- Developing English lesson plans in line with the National Curriculum.
- Maintaining discipline in the classroom.
- Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere.
- Teach any possible levels (low or high)
- Attend other activities in organizations
|Requirement||- Be able to develop lesson plan and provide effective training to students.
- Be able Dealt with classroom problem.
- Good communication skill, be flexible, honest, and easy going.
- Bachelor Degree of relevant field is proffered.
- At least one year experience in teaching English.
Please deliver all CV and cover letter to M'Lop Tapang, Group 4, Village4, Sihanoukville,Preah Sihanouk Province. Tel: 034399050/ 015 361 009 or E-mail: email@example.com
CVs will not be returned. Closing date for applications is 3 June 2018 at 4:30pm. Only short
listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
|Address||M'Lop Tapang, Group 4, Village4, Sihanoukville, Preah Sihanouk Province.|
|Phone||034 399 050 / 015 361 009|