|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire|
|Description||- Analyze market change, and implement menu changes as when necessary to meet market conditions.
- Be fully conversant with the hotels cost control system, and be able to maintain costs within Budget constraints.
- Ensures that monthly reviews of total departmental productivity, versus goal, are conducted.
- Work closely with team members, to ensure that training is scheduled and that skill levels are maintained to the standards of the outlets.
- Plan menus and develops concepts which meet the requirements of the restaurants customer base
- Ensures all Team Members are capable of independent execution of all sales promotions.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established Hotel policies to achieve the overall objectives of the position.
- Maintain the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and attitude towards all hotel guests, clients, staff, and employers.
- Perform related duties and special projects as assigned.
- Analyze Key Performance Indicators and take remedial actions as and when required
- Supervise cleanliness of kitchens and back of house areas and ensure that they are maintained to the highest levels possible.
- Have a good understanding of the hotel’s emergency procedures and ensure that the hotel is ready to implement any such procedures should an emergency arise.
- Constantly look to improve team member performance, attitude and efficiency.
- Maintain an efficient and effective administrative system.
- Ensure that the hotel’s Management System is maintained and executed
- Set policies and procedures pertaining to the hotel operation and ensure all manuals/systems are up to date and in use
- Ensure the facilities, equipment and offices under your supervision are maintained in excellent condition.
- Set the highest personal and professional standards for F&B Culinary Department by the performance, attitude and actions.
- Give clear, concise directions, provide support and supervise the team members to ensure that directions are properly executed.
- Create and implement long term goals and strategies that will cause the department to succeed and grow.
- Constantly seek to identify unmet guests needs and work towards developing new/improving current services and strategies to sustain our competitive advantage.
- Know the hotel’s current and potential competitors.
- Communicate with Guests and be visible in the local community as a representative of the hotel.
- Be open and willing to accept alternative opinions and new concepts.
|Requirement||- Diploma, Bachelor Degree or certification related to the field
- At least 5 years up in relevant experience
- Good command of spoken and written English, and good communication skill
- Possessing strong commitment, discipline, self-motivate, confident, independent, result-oriented and can-do attitude, and ability to work under pressure
- Good leadership and people management skills
- Good team work and problem solving skills
|Company||ANJALI BOUTIQUE HOTEL|
|Address||#1705 Korean Friendship road 30, Krous Village, Savay Dangkum commune, Siem Reap, Cambodia|
|Phone||093 898 893 / 012 33 97 57|