|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire|
|Description||** Responsibilities and Accountabilities of the Position:
This position will be responding to the job description below:
- Planning and designing the program and proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action
- Defining the members' governance arrangements and launch widely on CRC-Cambodia for the public
- Ensuring effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of the Communication and Membership - focusing inwardly on the internal consistency of the Communication and Membership, and outwardly on its coherence with infrastructure planning, interfaces with other programs and corporate, technical and specialist standards
- Coordinating the members on behalf of the CRC-Cambodia, conducting member assessment, developing and implementing members’ capacity building plans.
- Facilitating the appointment of individuals to communication and membership teams
- Ensuring the delivery of significant achievements from Communication and Membership is to the appropriate level of quality, on time and within the scope and mandate of members, in accordance with the CRC-Cambodia By-Law and governance arrangements
- Ensuring there is allocation of common resources and skills within the Communication and Membership
- Managing and coordinating third party contributions to the Communication and Membership
- Managing communications with all stakeholders
- Managing and operating Child Rights Monitoring System to ensure its efficiently and effectively function with fully participation from five Thematic Working Groups of CRC-Cambodia
- Managing risks to the Communication and Membership's successful outcome
- Working with Management Team (MT) and colleagues in ensuring that CRC-Cambodia operates efficiently and effectively, clear goals, policies a productive working atmosphere.
- Managing Annual staff/volunteers appraisal and probation period and ask supervision or ideas from ED for some issues and challenge;
- Reporting the progress of the program at regular intervals to the ED;
- Initiating extra activities and other management interventions wherever gaps in the program are identified or issues arise.
** Interested candidates are invited to submit a hard copy of cover letter, professional CV, current photo (4x6) and
supported documents to the CRC-Cambodia’s Office, Address: #8A, St. 138, Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh or Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 5:00 PM on 30 th May 2018.
For further information, please contact +855 (0) 23 882 412/+855 (0) +855 (0) 89 884 485/+855 (0) 10 605 943.
** Only short listed candidates will be contacted for further process. Women are encouraged to apply. CRC-Cambodia is an equal opportunity employer.
|Requirement||** Essential Requirements:
- University Degree or evidence of advanced study in Management, Law, International Relation, and/or Social Development fields;
- At least 3 years of experiences in child rights, especially working with members and/or networks, coordinating and advocacy activities with NGOs;
- Good knowledge of Child Rights implementation in Cambodia and in the region, its monitoring framework and other relevant laws and policies
- Good understanding on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), Cambodia’s government strategic plan and sector programs
- Effective leadership, interpersonal, coordination, report writing skills, and communication skills
- The ability to command respect and to create a sense of community amongst the members of the project teams
- Initiative, commitment, self-motivation and an ability to work independently and in a team;
- Sufficient seniority and credibility to advise team members on their tasks in relation to the communication and membership
- Good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring, controlling programs, budgeting and resource allocation procedures
- The ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and influence others;
- Excellent negotiation and facilitation skills with the government and CSOs;
- Computer proficiency (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- English proficiency in both speaking and writing
- Do not have any history of child abuse and SAY NO TO CHILD ABUSE.
|Address||#8A, St. 138, Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh|
|Phone||023 882 412 / 089 884 485 / 010 605 943|