|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire||2|
|Description||Scope of working:
Sales Officer role is responsible for indoor/outdoor sales operation based on the business needs target and assist in the company’s marketing campaigns by working with other related department in promoting sale growth.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Operating Day-to-day sale operation.
- Finding new target clients and perform product presentation.
- Administering sale portfolios and responding to customer inquiries.
- Supporting in marketing campaigns and working with corporate partners to boost up sale.
- Preparing and developing sales support plans.
- Supporting distribution of the publication materials (Leaflets, Calendars, Banners, .Etc.).
- Updating and evaluating the effectiveness of all sale activities.
- Support in research and survey to identify new target markets.
- Implement new marketing and sale projects and promotions.
- Supporting other tasks as directed by the marketing and sales supervisor/Manager.
|Requirement||Qualification & requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication or other relevant fields;
- At Least 2 year experience in sales, customer service or hospitality is an advantage;
- Strong commitment to work with wide types of customer;
- Be able to work overtime and weekends on a rotating shift basis;
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Good oral and written English and Khmer communication skills;
- Good negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, and problem solving skills;
- Goal orientation and drive for performance;
- Be friendly, flexible, honestly, hard-working, and willing to work as a team.
- Applicants submitted with Study Records/Transcripts are highly prioritized.
- Able to work under pressure with high responsibility.
- Abilities to perform the role and mission travel to provinces when required.
Salary and Benefit
- Net Salary (Negotiation)
- Sales Commission and Bonus (Individual and Team)
- Uniform, Lunch
- Phone Allowances
- Many Other annual incentive Programs
How to Apply:
Interest candidates please submit CVs, Study Records/Transcript and other relevant documents with recent photograph (4x6) with a heading stating the position applied for, to the following address:
Human Resources and Administration Department
Blue Media Films (Cambodia) Co., Ltd
#125WG, St 06, Sangkat Toul Sangke, Khan Russey Keo, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: (855) 10 761 167
|Company||Blue Media Films (Cambodia) Co., Ltd|
|Address||#125WG, St 06, Sangkat Tuol Sangke, Khan Russey Keo, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|