|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire||2|
|Description||Scope of working:
Media Producer role is to plan, administer, review and coordinate activities concerned with producing documentary and media content, determine production policies for performing, prepare and present of any information, write and edit news reports, commentaries, feature articles and blogs for Blue Media Production Lines including documentary, websites, and other publications by working with other related department.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Managing media productions to meet quality, cost and timing specifications.
- Formulating and developing company production policies and selecting and planning of each programs.
- Controlling and leading media production facilities such as studios and editing equipment, stage and film equipment and rehearsal time.
- Directing the formulation of media production strategies, policies and plans.
- Preparing and reading news bulletins, making special announcements and providing commentary for project/program.
- Researching, investigating and compiling stories and programs
- Undertake research to provide background information for producing documentary films.
- Assess the suitability of reports and articles for publication or broadcasting, ensuring they are within an established style and format, and edit as necessary
- Write articles that comment on or interpret news events, some of which may put forward a point of view on behalf of the publication clients.
- Maintain good working relationships with your manager and your peer.
- Other works/tasks as directed by Manager/Director.
Working Days and Hours
- Monday to Friday : 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Saturday : 8:00am to 12:00pm
Salary and Benefit
- Net Salary (Negotiation)
- Uniform, Lunch
- Phone Allowances
- Project bonus
- Many Other annual incentive Programs
|Requirement||Qualification & requirement:
- A bachelor's degree in Journalism, Media, Literature, or a similar skill.
- At least 5 or more years of related work experience in Media Industry/Private Company.
- Must be excellent command of English and Khmer Literature.
- Competent in Ms. Office, and Internet Research.
- Abilities to perform the role and mission travel to provinces when required.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and wide understanding on Social Issued.
- Able to pay attention to detail, write clear, concise and objectively based.
- Able to work under pressure with high responsibility.
- Voice talent in news reading and Creative Thinker is an advantage.
- Applicants submitted with Study Records/Transcripts are highly prioritized.
How to Apply:
Interest candidates please submit CVs, Study Records/Transcript and other relevant documents with recent photograph (4x6) with a heading stating the position applied for, to the following address:
Human Resources and Administration Department
Blue Media Films (Cambodia) Co., Ltd
#125WG, St 06, Sangkat Toul Sangke, Khan Russey Keo, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: (855) 10 761 167
|Company||Blue Media Films (Cambodia) Co., Ltd|
|Address||#125WG, St 06, Sangkat Tuol Sangke, Khan Russey Keo, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|