|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire||1|
|Description||Scope of working:
Lead Graphic Designer role is to lead the graphic design team and produce visual communications, including art and layouts of text for reproduction in print and electronic media such as magazines, newspapers, books and websites, as well as image designs and video graphic vectors for corporate identity to sale programs, exhibitions and advertising. The goal is to bring concept and visual content together in order to tell a cohesive story by using many types of graphic editing program and working with other related department.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Develop and design 'roughs' (sketches) based on superior requirements.
- Prepare comprehensive layouts of the design using techniques such as photography, illustration and computer-generated imagery.
- Identify communication problems and develop visual solutions.
- Present and propose designs to manager for approval.
- Prepare designs for print or digital publication and signage.
- Design and set up exhibitions for advertising purposes.
- Supervise all design production stages, including arranging and supervising printing.
- Maintain all other related graphic design works.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Maintain good working relationships with your manager and your peer.
- Perform other tasks assign by direct manager and General Manager
Working Days and Hours
- Monday to Friday : 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Saturday : 8:00am to 12:00pm
Salary and Benefit
- Salary (Negotiation)
- Uniform, Lunch
- Phone Allowances
- Project Bonus
- Many Other annual incentive Programs
|Requirement||Qualification & requirement:
- A bachelor's degree in ITs, Media, Photography, or a similar skill.
- 1 or more years of related work experience of graphic editing in Media Industry/Private Company.
- Must be able to use Graphic editing software packages (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, AutoCAD .etc.)
- Must be able to use both Window OS and MAC OS.
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and color compositing elements.
- Creative mind and visual telling skills.
- Good command of English.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and wide understanding in Graphic Editing.
- Able to pay attention to detail, concise and objectively based.
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadline.
- Applicants submitted with Study Records/Transcripts are highly prioritized.
How to Apply:
Interest candidates please submit CVs, Study Records/Transcript and other relevant documents with recent photograph (4x6) with a heading stating the position applied for, to the following address:
Human Resources and Administration Department
Blue Media Films (Cambodia) Co., Ltd
#125WG, St 06, Sangkat Toul Sangke, Khan Russey Keo, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: (855) 10 76 11 67
Website: www. bluemediacambodia.com
|Company||Blue Media Films (Cambodia) Co., Ltd|
|Address||#125WG, St 06, Sangkat Tuol Sangke, Khan Russey Keo, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|