|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire||3|
|Description||Scope of working:
Video Editing Officer role is to assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches director’s/reporter’s task and suitable for broadcasting. The goal is to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story by using many types of video editing program and working with other related department.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Use and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience.
- Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity.
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film.
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects.
- Create rough and final cuts files.
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Maintain good working relationships with your manager and your peer.
- Other works/tasks as directed by Manager/Director.
Working Days and Hours
- Monday to Friday : 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Saturday : 8:00am to 12:00pm
Salary and Benefit
- Salary (Negotiation)
- Uniform, Lunch
- Phone Allowances
- Project Bonus
- Annual incentive Program
|Requirement||Qualification & requirement:
- A bachelor's degree in Film studies, Media, Photography, or a similar skill.
- 1 or more years of related work experience of video editing in Media Industry/Private Company.
- Must be able to use video editing software packages (Adobe Premier, After Effects, Final Cut, Avid Media Composer .etc.)
- Must be able to use both Window OS and MAC OS.
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing elements.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills.
- Good command of English.
- Abilities to perform the role and mission travel to provinces when required.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and wide understanding in Video Editing.
- Able to pay attention to detail, concise and objectively based.
- Able to work under pressure and be patient.
- Applicants submitted with Study Records/Transcripts are highly prioritized.
How to Apply:
Interest candidates please submit CVs, Study Records/Transcript and other relevant documents with recent photograph (4x6) with a heading stating the position applied for, to the following address:
Human Resources and Administration Department
Blue Media Films (Cambodia) Co., Ltd
#125WG, St 06, Sangkat Toul Sangke, Khan Russey Keo, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: (855) 10 76 11 67
Website: www. bluemediacambodia.com
|Company||Blue Media Films (Cambodia) Co., Ltd|
|Address||#125WG, St 06, Sangkat Tuol Sangke, Khan Russey Keo, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|