|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire|
|Description||- Manage all F&B and day-to- day operations to reach highest standards possible.
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service.
- Produce exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements.
- Identify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns.
- Lead F&B team member by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel.
- Establish achievable targets and department’s KPIs.
- Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Communicate with target customers and manage guests relationship.
- Contribute to the selling strategies of the restaurant.
- Understand the competitive marketplace and implement approaches to ensure the restaurant stays constantly competitive.
- Maintain and update Food and Beverage guests database.
- Create and implement effective marketing schedules of Food and Beverage activities.
- Corporate with B2B and B2C partners to improve revenue growth.
|Requirement||** COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- 8% Service Charge, Provident Fund, Health and Accident Insurance, 30% night shift allowance, Yearly bonus, Leaves according to the labor law.
** JOIN US BY
- Submitting a cover letter with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the caption object: F&B Revenue Manager.
Sarai Resort & Spa is an equal opportunity employer and the successful candidate will be selected based on merit.
** Deadline 22 nd May 2018
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview
|Company||Sarai Resort & Spa|
|Name||Ratha VOENG (Mr.)|
|Address||P.O.Box 93193, Wat Damnak village, Sala Komreuk commune, Siem Reap City, Kingdom of Cambodia.|
|Phone||+855 (0)70 969 431 / +855 (0)17 871 294|