|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire||1|
|Description||1. Ensure guests satisfaction in order to increase sales by getting repeat business from said guests.
2. Conduct training to improve skills of all subordinates.
3. Implement and maintain quality standards in all outlets to provide best possible service to guests.
4. Check on all equipment in outlets to ensure they are functioning and not missing.
5. Check on attendance and late coming of all subordinates and to inform Head of Department and Human Resource Department accordingly.
6. Supervise the cleaning of outlets to ensure that they are always spotlessly clean.
7. Ensure that all dirty linen are sent to the linen room and exchange for clean linen.
8. Check with Chief Steward with regards to stocks of clean china, silverware, glassware and other utensils and equipment required for the smooth running of the outlets.
9. Check reservation books and assigned tables to be reserved.
10. Liase with the kitchen for information on menu, items not available and the reasons why they are not available.
11. Check all stations, table set-up and outlets against checklist at regular intervals.
12. Check to ensure that all staff adhere to cleanliness and grooming standards.
13. Ensure that there is a ten-minute briefing session at the beginning of each shift.
14. To advise Head of Department and the Human Resource Department of staff disciplinary problems and appropriate action to be taken or already taken.
15. Welcome and receive guests at outlets and show them to assigned tables.
16. Maintain close rapport with guests and note down their comments. Take immediate and appropriate action if complaints are received.
17. Personally ensure efficient and excellent service at all outlets for maximum guests satisfaction.
18. To conduct briefing and/or training sessions at the end of each main meal to comment on standard of service rendered to guests by staff on duty.
19. Take orders for food and drinks and serve them to guests.
20. Mix and make drinks as per order from guests.
21. Perform other tasks as assigned by Head of Department or the Management.
|Requirement||1. A secondary school diploma is required
2. Completion of a food service administration, hotel or restaurant management course is an asset.
3. Excellent sales skills.
4. Excellent customer service skills.
5. Good communication skills.
6. Leadership skills.
7. Proven human resource management skills such as training, motivation,
8. Excellent organizational skills
9. Must be of legal drinking age if working in a licensed facility
10. Knowledge of the products, services, sector, industry and local area
11. Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations
13. Serving It Right
|Company||Holiday Villa NATAYA|
|Name||Mrs. Chhang Sima|
|Address||# 502, Street Serendipity Beach, Phoum 4, Sangkat 4, Sihanoukville, Kingdom of Cambodia.|
|Phone||(855) 34 93 50 61|