|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire|
|Description||- Preparing the plan for field assessment.
- Conducting field assessment based on the Standard Operation Procedure (SOP), good agricultural practices and guidelines
- Writing field assessment report
- Research and update new knowledge, know-how techniques to improve the quality and effectiveness
- Doing action plan and follow up the ongoing practices at all concerned departments to make sure that they are in line the RSPO Principles and Standards.
- Maintaining and documenting all key RSOP standards, management plan…
- Conducting awareness of RSPO Principles and Criteria to stakeholders e.g. staff, worker…
- Supervising the warehouse works and maintaining check and balance of all inventories with the traceability of recordings and documenting.
|Requirement||- Bachelor in Business Administration or Agriculture required.
- Knowledge of computer skill (Ms. Office, internet & email).
- Fluent in English written and spoken.
- Good in communication (Working with many different backgrounds of people).
- Strong commitment with positive attitude.
- Patient, honest, trustworthy and team work.
- Be able to stay and work in rural area.
MRICOP offers a competitive salary, bonus, accident and health insurance, and full medical claim for employee. Working conditions comply with Cambodian labor law.
Interested candidates should apply by sending CV with recent photographs and cover letter to the Human Resources Department by using the contact details below no later than 30th April, 2018.
|Company||MRICOP and OMP|
|Address||#52, St 598, Sangkat Boeung Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.|
|Phone||(855)23 986 438|
|Safety Supervisor & PFSO||2018-09-12|
|អ្នកបើកបរអេឡេវ៉ាទ័រ និង អ្នកបើកបរសាហ្ស័រ||2018-08-24|