|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire|
|Description||- Preparing the Budget and plan for operation.
- Follow standard operation procedure (SOP) and other relate guideline.
- Research and update new knowledge and know- how technique to reach company objective.
- Prepare purchase requested and control budget & Cash flow.
- Testing incoming raw materials.
-Preparing daily work plan or action plan.
- Set and Sort materials and equipments before and after working.
- Prepare and set parent material and documenting.
- Prepare sample for delivery.
- Prepare and present the result of experimental or trials.
|Requirement||- Bachelor in Agriculture or Chemistry or Biology required.
- Knowledge of computer skill (Ms. Office, internet & email).
- Fluent in English written and spoken.
- Good in communication (Working many different backgrounds of people).
- Strong commitment with positive attitude.
- Patient, honest, trustworthy and team work.
- Be able to stay and work in rural area.
MRICOP offers a competitive salary, bonus, accident and health insurance, and full medical claim for employee. Working conditions comply with Cambodian labor law.
Interested candidates should apply by sending CV with recent photographs and cover letter to the Human Resources Department by using the contact details below no later than 30th April, 2018.
|Company||MRICOP and OMP|
|Address||#52, St 598, Sangkat Boeung Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.|
|Phone||(855)23 986 438|
|Safety Supervisor & PFSO||2018-09-12|
|អ្នកបើកបរអេឡេវ៉ាទ័រ និង អ្នកបើកបរសាហ្ស័រ||2018-08-24|