|Salary||USD -- USD|
|Number of hire||2|
|Job level||Entry Level|
|Description||1. Scope of working:
Marketing Officer oversees the company’s marketing campaigns both internally and externally and plays a key part in communicating the organizations marketing message by working with other related department in promoting brand awareness.
2. Duties & responsibilities:
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with corporate partners
(TVs, Radios, Social Event Organizers) to maximize brand awareness.
- Preparing, planning and managing the distribution of the publication materials
(Leaflets, Calendars, Banners, .Etc.).
- Preparing and managing Advertising Schedule for advertising agency.
(Magazines, newspapers, billboards, Digital billboards, .etc.)
- Creating and developing new advertising concepts and drafting art work to deliver marketing massage to the target customers.
- Managing online marketing campaign and response to enquiries on Social Network Site. (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Etc.)
- Do the marketing budget planning and manage advertising tax payment.
- Updating and evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Preparing research and survey to develop and implement new marketing projects and promotions.
- Supporting other tasks as directed by the marketing Manager/Director.
|Requirement||3. Qualification & requirement:
- Bachelor degree in marketing, business administration or a similar skill;
- At least 1 of working experience with media, private company or advertising agency;
- Knowledgeable of a marketing techniques and concepts;
- Be an excellent communicator, negotiator and think creatively;
- Work well in a team and be well presented with a professional manner;
- Good oral and written both English and Khmer;
- Be a problem solver, able to work under pressure with high responsibility.
4. Working Days and Hours:
- Monday to Saturday: 08:00 am to 12:00 am & 01:00 pm to 05:00 pm
- Lunch time : 12:00 pm to 01:00 pm
5. Working place:
- Marketing Officer is based at Head Office of Borey Peng Huoth, the department of Marketing.
- Marketing Officer Work under supervise & report directly to Marketing Manager.
7. Salary and Benefit:
- Salary (Negotiable)
- Up to 300% annual incentive
- Annual Salary increment
- Annual Staff Party
- Annual Trip
- Education Sponsorship
- Internal and External Training
- Special price for house loan
Interest candidates please submit CVs, study record and any relevant documents with recent photograph (4x6) with a heading stating the position applied for, to the following address:
|Company||Borey Peng Huoth|
|Address||Building 266, St 598, Sangkat Phnom Penh Thmey, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|
|Phone||098 528 666/ 011 557 314|